The City of Selkirk Economic & Community Development Department :
- coordinates film location shooting and special events using City facilities and streets.
- protects the rights and interests of neighborhoods,
- ensures public safety
- helps production companies access City services including obtaining proper permits and authorizations to film on City streets or property
- works with location managers to make the process as easy as possible
The Special Events & Marketing Coordinator is familiar with the structure of the City and aims to balance the production’s requirements with the needs of Selkirk’s residents.
Whenever a production company is on-location filming, a permit to film is required.
- For more information, please see our Filming In Selkirk Policy Procedures and Application.
Special Events & Marketing Coordinator
630 Sophia St. Selkirk, MB R1A 2K1
Ph: 204.785.4946 email: [email protected]